Joe M's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a script that doesn't give me any errors on setting waypoints, but I do get a…"

Joe M replied Jan 4, 2014 to Waypoint injection in Python Script via mavlink

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"That does help, thank you! I no longer get errors on trying to set the waypoints...…"

Joe M replied Jan 4, 2014 to Mission Planner - Python Script

32 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Tommy Larsen

"I can't get this code to work...  First I got the error of there being no "Ardupilot…"

Joe M replied Dec 12, 2013 to Mission Planner - Python Script

32 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Tommy Larsen

"So, I think I'm making the correct code modifications... before I jump to using libs…"

Joe M replied Dec 12, 2013 to Where would I insert encryption & decryption functions in the MP code?

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"Excellent! Thank you!"

Joe M replied Dec 11, 2013 to Where would I insert encryption & decryption functions in the MP code?

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"No, I think it's just an incorrectly identified class... I'm not at my system right…"

Joe M replied Dec 5, 2013 to Waypoint injection in Python Script via mavlink

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"So, based on my perusing of code, I've pieced together the script below, but I don't…"

Joe M replied Dec 4, 2013 to Waypoint injection in Python Script via mavlink

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"I'm trying to do this as well... if you figure out how, please share! I'll be sure t…"

Joe M replied Dec 3, 2013 to Waypoint injection in Python Script via mavlink

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"Thanks again, Tridge! I've been using MAVProxy a lot (you're right — it's awesome)..…"

Joe M replied Nov 21, 2013 to Scanning for heartbeat messages & using AT commands(?)

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

"Any idea why MAVproxy won't load the map module? I receive the following error messa…"

Joe M replied Oct 10, 2013 to Scanning for heartbeat messages & using AT commands(?)

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service