Zafer Öznalbant's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Soren. I reload the zip file. In case it says “access denied” again, I also uploa…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied May 9, 2013 to Please help:Auto mode fails to fly to next WP (screenshots attached)

16 May 14, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

"Hi Soren, This is Zafer. You asked Andre for the files but I thought I have the same…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied May 9, 2013 to Please help:Auto mode fails to fly to next WP (screenshots attached)

16 May 14, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

"Hello Terje. Could you solve the problem? I have a similar problem with my APM 2.0 p…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied May 7, 2013 to Please help:Auto mode fails to fly to next WP (screenshots attached)

16 May 14, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

"Hello there. I have the same problem with my APM 2.0. I did both ways to start my da…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied Apr 17, 2013 to APM2 - fails to detect/use Micro-SD "no dataflash inserted"

11 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by criro1999

"Hi Soren, Thank you for your attention about my issue. I got your link and trying to…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied Apr 7, 2013 to Xbee-Flight Mode Change, radio calibration Question

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Zafer Öznalbant

"Hi Doug thanks for your reply. I guess I understand how it works. By the way, I trie…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied Apr 7, 2013 to Thrust Control

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Zafer Öznalbant

"Thanks for your all advices. As I understand, it is not a good idea sending WP with…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied Mar 31, 2013 to Xbee-Flight Mode Change, radio calibration Question

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Zafer Öznalbant

"Hi Bill. I appreciate your reply. This is an arduplane and I am using 900mHz Xbee fo…"

Zafer Öznalbant replied Mar 20, 2013 to Xbee-Flight Mode Change, radio calibration Question

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Zafer Öznalbant

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service