Fête Mobile's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the suggestions, Andre. I think there are some issues with my XBees and I…"

Fête Mobile replied Sep 26, 2011 to Telemetry data not going where I expect it to go (Port 0 instead of Port 3)

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

"I conducted a few more tests. The xbee loopback test (using X-CTU on the PC with the…"

Fête Mobile replied Sep 26, 2011 to Telemetry data not going where I expect it to go (Port 0 instead of Port 3)

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

"Ah. That reveals the problem as being more than just with the QGC configuration. Mis…"

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

"Yes, I've double-checked the baud rate, and even tried all the other baud rates to b…"

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

"Thanks Chris. I didn't know that. So, why is QGC not able to link up with the APM o…"

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

"As another detail, telemetry seems to be streaming over both the USB and the XBee li…"

14 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Fête Mobile

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service