Andy Demartini's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Removing the Mission Planner's manual leveling ability was not an oversight, it appe…"

Andy Demartini replied Jul 29, 2013 to ArduPlane Level Calibrate Accel Greyed out. Can't see Manual Level option

13 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

"This is a pretty big change to how APM has worked historically.  I believe the chang…"

Andy Demartini replied Jul 25, 2013 to ArduPlane Level Calibrate Accel Greyed out. Can't see Manual Level option

13 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

"Hi, I am also having this problem.  I have a new, unflown APM2.5 and just loaded 2.7…"

Andy Demartini replied Jul 24, 2013 to ArduPlane Level Calibrate Accel Greyed out. Can't see Manual Level option

13 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

"Thanks for your reply.  This was my first uBlox and it peformed worse in just about…"

Andy Demartini replied Apr 3, 2013 to Horizon is moving on mission planner

38 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jakub Mędrzycki

"R- That's a good explanation...  So, why does the instability appear worse with the…"

38 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jakub Mędrzycki

"This has been confirmed (to me) by replacing the uBlox with a Mediatek gps.  The ins…"

38 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jakub Mędrzycki

"Alexey- How does this setting affect airplane flight?  I have _never_ seen this befo…"

Andy Demartini replied Apr 1, 2013 to Horizon is moving on mission planner

38 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jakub Mędrzycki

"Michael, Thanks or your update.  Yes, we are ready to test this new capability and I…"

Andy Demartini replied Feb 20, 2013 to Auto Takeoff Sequencing Problem

19 May 20, 2013
Reply by Carl Lipo

"Here is what I see --- 1) I have the Maestro outputs on an oscilloscope to watch the…"

Andy Demartini replied Feb 16, 2013 to MP Not Calc'ing Az and El to the Airplane

8 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

"Michael, Bad weather this week precluded any flying.  As I reported above, MP is now…"

Andy Demartini replied Feb 15, 2013 to MP Not Calc'ing Az and El to the Airplane

8 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service