Mark Jacobsen's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops, I missed that other thread, but I'm glad you got your answer. I'm glad Tridge…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jun 8, 2015 to Pixhawk Flyaway

6 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

"Wolfgang, sure, no problem! When you're reviewing a log, be sure to to look at both:…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jun 8, 2015 to Pixhawk Flyaway

6 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

"Jeff, I think I found the cause of your flyway. The curious thing about your log fil…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jun 5, 2015 to Pixhawk Flyaway

6 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

"> your disappointment shoud be in your own inability to RTFM, and test features b…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Oct 7, 2014 to Failsafe, then crash

33 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Steven G

"For the benefit of anyone who might encounter this thread in the future, I've gained…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Sep 8, 2014 to Inability to load new geofence / flyaway troubleshoot

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

"Marc, I asked a similar question in this thread: http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Aug 24, 2014 to How does arduplane calculate airspeed without an airspeed sensor?

2 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Marc MERLIN

"That was apparently it... thank you! This is embarrassing, but I'll fess up for the…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jul 20, 2014 to Sluggish roll/pitch response in all auto modes

2 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

"To close this discussion out, I finally figured out was causing the strange airspeed…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jul 19, 2014 to Without airspeed sensor, how does APM 2.6 use airspeed?

9 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by weiqiang

"I've been doing more testing, trying to figure out what vfr_hud airspeed is actually…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jul 16, 2014 to Without airspeed sensor, how does APM 2.6 use airspeed?

9 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by weiqiang

"Thank you for the replies, as these are quite helpful! However, I still don't unders…"

Mark Jacobsen replied Jul 15, 2014 to Without airspeed sensor, how does APM 2.6 use airspeed?

9 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by weiqiang

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service