Temitope's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello i am very much interested in a similar setup for my research . How did you go…"

Temitope replied Dec 26, 2015 to SITL Multi-vehicle Swarm Simulator

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Anjum Shariff

"hello, i am very much interested in doing something quite similar? have you also tri…"

Temitope replied Oct 6, 2015 to How to get a ground control station to connect to multiple UAVs?

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Temitope

"Hello, I am very much working on this same issue and also would like to know if you…"

Temitope replied Aug 5, 2015 to Controlling multiple UAVs through MAVProxy and DroneAPI

2 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by François Legras

"hello, Please I am currently involved in a similar project where  i need to write a…"

Temitope replied Jun 17, 2015 to Mavlink messages

1 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Temitope

"Hello, I am currently doing a project of similar to yours( synchronous flying of 2 d…"

Temitope replied May 29, 2015 to Drone formation

1 May 29, 2015
Reply by Temitope

"Hello, I am currently working on a project quite similar to this as well?? I would p…"

Temitope replied May 26, 2015 to MAV_CMD_NAV_WAYPOINT - with mavlink?

3 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Basly Hedi

"Hello, i am currently working on the exact same problem by implementing a mavlink pr…"

Temitope replied May 26, 2015 to How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

4 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Umar Dastgir

"Hello i am currently working on the same problem has anyone found a solution. Thank…"

Temitope replied May 5, 2015 to Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

7 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

"Please how did you solve this problem as i am having the exact same issue at the mom…"

Temitope replied Apr 30, 2015 to Beginning tests using Mavlink

33 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Wilson Chang

"Hello, I am currently working on a project quite similar to yours actually??? did yo…"

Temitope replied Apr 29, 2015 to Using the MAVlink library to read apm heartbeat over xbee on another arduino

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Basly Hedi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service