Christian - CheapDrones.com's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright guys, Site opens Tomorrow morning!!!  I have limited QTY of items, but I wan…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jul 9, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christian - CheapDrones.com

"Would love to help you test as well as be a customer if you get it up on itunes.  I…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jul 2, 2012 to Iphone and Android App Ground Control Station with Mavlink is in Progress

213 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas Gregg

"Thanks for the advice!  I'll do my best to get those items stocked up.   -Oh, and t…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 29, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"What do you Guys think of the new Logo ?? "

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 29, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"I Setup USPS for shipping, still getting it integrated into Site, but I plan to use…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 25, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"Ok, Stocked a couple of All carbon Fiber Hexacopter's..  I hope the price is right f…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 25, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"Thanks, and I'm searching for a good All Carbon Fiber Hex to stock.  Thanks for the…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 18, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"Thanks Dany, I agree, not easy, a LOT of work, but it is Fun to do what you love. Il…"

Christian - CheapDrones.com replied Jun 18, 2012 to Starting a Online Drone Store

22 Jul 9, 2012

"Thanks for the Tip, I will keep that in Mind!!!  I love my northern neighbors!"

22 Jul 9, 2012

"The site will be CheapDrones.com but I hate putting up the site until its open ;)  S…"

22 Jul 9, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service