Michael Burmeister's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, Motor 3 was running all out.  So it must have had an issue before you took of…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 27 to Need help finding the cause of a crash in flight logs

3 Mar 1
Reply by Andre K.

"This log shows a normal flight with no issues.  RCOUT is not logged which is needed…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 24 to 450Quad crashed in stabilize mode!!!

4 Feb 26
Reply by Sriram

"I had a similar problem like that.  It looked fine on the bench but when I went to f…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 23 to Voltage of battery going up and down all the time

19 Mar 17
Reply by Graham Dyer

"In cases where the copter climbs out of control it is due to Vibrations.  That is th…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 19 to Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

"As my batteries get old the internal resistance of them go way up.  So when I fly th…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 17 to Voltage of battery going up and down all the time

19 Mar 17
Reply by Graham Dyer

"I built one using Xbees and small microprocessors and at the end it cost more than j…"

Michael Burmeister replied Jan 29 to Tx and rx

1 Jan 29
Reply by Michael Burmeister

"The unit should have come with a cable like this unit: http://www.banggood.com/Kingk…"

Michael Burmeister replied Jan 24 to Help with receivers/transmitters

4 Jan 24
Reply by Jason

"I believe you can only run PX4 flight stack on that unit. "

Michael Burmeister replied Jan 23 to Pixhawk Mini - No MPU9250 found 3.4.4 and 3.5 dev

2 Jan 23
Reply by TechSully

"It's a Naze32 brushed flight controller running Clean Flight Alien F1 software.  Loo…"

Michael Burmeister replied Jan 23 to Help with receivers/transmitters

4 Jan 24
Reply by Jason

"Your receiver won't work that way.  You need a PPM converter to put the channels tog…"

Michael Burmeister replied Jan 15 to need help with receiver on my quad please! (new)

1 Jan 15
Reply by Michael Burmeister

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service