Prahas David Nafissian's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"Hi Graham, Is there any way to turn off the failsafe entirely?  Your suggestions ar…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Dec 21, 2012 to ArduPlane 2.68 released

83 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by paul riseborough

Developer

"Hi Guys, In this version as in previous, Condition_Change_Alt not working.  I make…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Dec 21, 2012 to ArduPlane 2.68 released

83 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by paul riseborough

"Set Alt_Ctrl_Alg to 1, and Lim_Pitch_Min to -55.  The first tells Ardu to  make hit…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Dec 4, 2012 to Can't seem to allow "Swooping" or steep descents

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Prahas David Nafissian

"In the advanced parameter list, change Alt_Ctrl_Alg to 1.  This tells Ardu to make r…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Dec 4, 2012 to Hard vs. soft waypoint altitudes?

15 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Shouyeh Gong

"Thanks James.  I joined them. Like your pic  ;-) --Prahas"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 29, 2012 to First commands for a balloon RC glider mission, and condition command help

2 Nov 29, 2012

"Hi -- try one of the param file I have attached. Take off in manual -- get it level…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 29, 2012 to Silly Question: X-Plane 10 PT-60 Pulling to the left

5 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Murray Dancey

"Hi -- I'm working with 3 other guys.  We are planning an event for the Arizona cadet…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 29, 2012 to Is there a tutorial that goes through all the Ardupilot code?

13 Nov 29, 2012

"Hi Nathan, I'm in the USA.  Where are you? Right now, the plan is to drop around 3…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 28, 2012 to Is there a tutorial that goes through all the Ardupilot code?

13 Nov 29, 2012

"Nathan --  I too am working on a balloon glider launch.  Please reply and let me kno…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 27, 2012 to Is there a tutorial that goes through all the Ardupilot code?

13 Nov 29, 2012

"Art -- I too am working on a balloon glider launch.  Please reply and let me know ho…"

Prahas David Nafissian replied Nov 27, 2012 to Is there a tutorial that goes through all the Ardupilot code?

13 Nov 29, 2012

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service