John C Hansen's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am fascinated by the idea that an ESC used on a multirotor has a cooling system. A…"

John C Hansen replied Jul 24 to Is full throttle better for the ESC then 75% or 50% throttle ?

3 Jul 30
Reply by Hans H.

"@Coastwise, No, nothing new. I wrote to the authors of the report I mentioned earlie…"

John C Hansen replied Mar 18 to Question about dihedral.

5 Mar 18
Reply by John C Hansen

"Gary McCray, I have searched the internet extensively on these two concepts of prope…"

John C Hansen replied Mar 16 to Thrust Vector

5 Mar 16
Reply by John C Hansen

"I know this is an old discussion thread, but I have recently found a research report…"

John C Hansen replied Mar 13 to Question about dihedral.

5 Mar 18
Reply by John C Hansen

"Thanks for posting this. I am curious about the "smallest" autonomous flying course…"

John C Hansen replied Mar 7 to Best Drones for Real Estate Photography

2 Mar 7
Reply by John C Hansen

"@Chad Frazer - I also wanted to write this post myself, so I am glad you did write i…"

John C Hansen replied Apr 29, 2017 to The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

18 Feb 19
Reply by Sam Thibodeau

"@ Rob Lefebvre - It is good to see an octocopter that has made the leap from paper t…"

John C Hansen replied Apr 28, 2017 to The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

"@Brad Hughey, I enjoy your input on this subject. As I read your last comment in thi…"

John C Hansen replied Apr 27, 2017 to The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

"@Luc Maximilien I see the note on page 13 that you refer to related to Open Source,…"

John C Hansen replied Apr 27, 2017 to The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

"@Luc Maximilien From their website, The AEVA can carry 5 Kg./ 11 pound camera gimbal…"

John C Hansen replied Apr 26, 2017 to The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service