Darrell Burkey's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't let the silly marketing numbering on the Pixhawk fool you. The most up to date…"

Darrell Burkey replied May 9 to Fixed wing flight controller advice

2 May 9
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"The only issue with separate flights for NDVI and RGB is the time involved. The size…"

Darrell Burkey replied Jan 24 to Newbie Questions. Parrot Disco for agricultural and forest survey/mapping any updated infos?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Fran

"A GoPro is a poor choice for RGB mapping. It's just not what they were designed for.…"

Darrell Burkey replied Jan 24 to Newbie Questions. Parrot Disco for agricultural and forest survey/mapping any updated infos?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Fran

"Ag mapping is a fairly advanced use case for a drone. It doesn't sound to me like a…"

Darrell Burkey replied Jan 23 to Newbie Questions. Parrot Disco for agricultural and forest survey/mapping any updated infos?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Fran

"I'm using the same setup you and Antonie are. The camera manages to shoot at 1 per s…"

Darrell Burkey replied Jun 25, 2018 to How to slow a flying wing

7 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Dwgsparky

"I've built a couple of quadplanes now and the issue of current draw during transitio…"

Darrell Burkey replied Apr 30, 2018 to Advise and help needed. Quadplane accident.

16 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"If they are using DJI then a DJI XT camera would have suited their purposes better a…"

Darrell Burkey replied Feb 5, 2018 to GPS tagging for cameras with trigger but no GPS input

4 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"I've found that using the IR trigger is a bit slow. Fortunately it's quite easy to h…"

Darrell Burkey replied Sep 21, 2017 to Sony A6000 IR cable tuffwign

2 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Juan Solorzano

"I thought ArduPilot was available on the Disco by default now. I was flying one day…"

Darrell Burkey replied Jul 21, 2017 to Parrot DISCO with Ardupilot

2 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by koji kno

"Cool thread! Missed it first time around. Thanks for explaining these things in a wa…"

Darrell Burkey replied Apr 28, 2017 to The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service