Paulo Neves's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"@Kurt, this looks quite cool and I did not know about it. Even so it is not open sou…"

Paulo Neves replied Dec 6 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

"@Nathaniel: I checked the Air Commander and it looks like a commercial product, not…"

Paulo Neves replied Dec 3 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

"Hello Steeve, glad to know what are the requirements in the "wild". We are working o…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 26, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"Hey Pascal, The  exact time stamping can be embedded in the picture. Now that you t…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 26, 2016 to Sony remote control / trigger

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Pascal P.

"Hello Dell, Here at Airborne projects we have developed a product that takes pictur…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 25, 2016 to Sony remote control / trigger

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Pascal P.

"Hello Steeve, I work for Airborne Projects and we are actually specialized in addin…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 25, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"Hello Kevin, At Airborne Projects we have developed a trigger for CHDK cameras which…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 25, 2016 to RTK solutions

3 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Paulo Neves

"We have added support for OpenTX 2.1.3 in our scripts and converters."

Paulo Neves replied Oct 23, 2015 to APM MavLink to FrSky SmartPort Converter with Arduino Nano and USB support [2.1.3 enabled]

1 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Paulo Neves

Developer

"Hey Randy thanks for looking it up. We also found the "step" in the logs with our an…"

Paulo Neves replied Aug 17, 2015 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

5648 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cala

Developer

"The logs did not go and the edit did not allow to re upload them."

Paulo Neves replied Aug 15, 2015 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

5648 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cala

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service