OG's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some of flight controllers Dji N4 , A2, A3 , MikroKopter Flight Ctrl , TopX…"

OG replied on Monday to Flight Controller for 2.5m Octocopter

4 on Monday
Reply by Jason Marsh

"No bo not assume any thing ! Know or ask questions, ESC operates using PWM PPM SIGNA…"

OG replied on Saturday to What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Nando te Riele

"Sensors depend on flight controller , integration also depend on flight controller,…"

OG replied on Saturday to Disabled veteran with a patent pending drone system needs YOUR help please.

16 yesterday
Reply by Nicholas Witham

"you are straining the motor and ESC bring it out of the it's efficiency range causin…"

OG replied on Saturday to What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Nando te Riele

"white smoke you can not do that you need a 100amp sensor "

OG replied on Saturday to Pixhawk 2.1 with default power brick used with SUNNYSKY X3508S KV700 BRUSHLESS MOTOR

2 on Sunday
Reply by Ankit Sarvaiya

"hello if your looking for 50 inch carbon fiber props and motor you can find it here …"

OG replied Oct 31 to 60*50 inch propeller Motor and Esc selection.

1 Oct 31
Reply by OG

"What sort of flight time are you looking for ?"

OG replied Sep 29 to Can Anyone Build Me Custom Weight Lifting Hexacopter?

2 Sep 29
Reply by OG

"tuns of video on YouTube how to set up your Taranis radio..."

OG replied Sep 27 to How to configure taranis to run hexacopter with X4R 16ch RX!?

3 Oct 1
Reply by iSkyMaster

"T motor makes better kit T Motor Air Gear 350 2213 920KV Motor & Air 20A ESC &am…"

OG replied Aug 29 to Good replacemenct for DJI E305 system?

1 Aug 29
Reply by OG

"BGC CONTROLLERS! Can not drive steeper motors ! This what you recommend right? BGC a…"

OG replied Aug 29 to Using steppers in antenna tracker

5 Aug 30
Reply by John Fitter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service