OG's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

"any one who supports what they sell ; if you can get help with issue good start!  no…"

OG replied Feb 9 to Pixhawk - original or copies?

8 Feb 12
Reply by Igor Nastashchuk

"I should mention to you there is no such thing as clones wen dealing with Pix hawk,…"

OG replied Feb 9 to Pixhawk - original or copies?

8 Feb 12
Reply by Igor Nastashchuk

"I can sell you 450 sized craft running pixhawk?"

OG replied Jan 30 to Easy way to get 4/6 programmable autonomous drones (selfbuilt or not). Indoor or outdoor.

2 Jan 30
Reply by Nobody But Me

"Have you disabled pre-armed checks ? also what firmwear is your ESC running yes you…"

OG replied Jan 13 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"no the compatible  lidar is found https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14032"

OG replied Jan 3 to What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

14 Apr 10
Reply by Kevin

"Here are some of flight controllers Dji N4 , A2, A3 , MikroKopter Flight Ctrl , TopX…"

OG replied Dec 11, 2017 to Flight Controller for 2.5m Octocopter

6 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

"No bo not assume any thing ! Know or ask questions, ESC operates using PWM PPM SIGNA…"

OG replied Dec 9, 2017 to What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by NickN

"Sensors depend on flight controller , integration also depend on flight controller,…"

OG replied Dec 9, 2017 to Disabled veteran with a patent pending drone system needs YOUR help please.

16 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

"you are straining the motor and ESC bring it out of the it's efficiency range causin…"

OG replied Dec 9, 2017 to What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by NickN

"white smoke you can not do that you need a 100amp sensor "

OG replied Dec 9, 2017 to Pixhawk 2.1 with default power brick used with SUNNYSKY X3508S KV700 BRUSHLESS MOTOR

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ankit Sarvaiya

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service