Ben Carson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, It is a much better idea to power a servo from either an esc (using the buillt i…"

Ben Carson replied Aug 1, 2015 to Proper way to use servos with pixhawk?

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Ben Carson

"So when you guys made your own cables, did you connect them to the pixhawk in the sa…"

Ben Carson replied Apr 30, 2015 to Pixhawk cabling questions - Newbee

8 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Ben Carson

"No doubt this has been addressed, however I just wanted to point out that any idea t…"

Ben Carson replied Feb 27, 2015 to Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

32 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Charles Blouin

"Well Im gonna put it together and try it out considering the front and back motor pa…"

Ben Carson replied Oct 13, 2014 to Will this H-Frame Hexacopter layout work with APM2?

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Ben Carson

"awesome, enjoy~"

Ben Carson replied Apr 29, 2013 to problem with throttle when ESCs are connected in parallel... please help me out

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ben Carson

"Just to clarify, you are running one esc per motor right? Because if you try to run…"

Ben Carson replied Apr 28, 2013 to problem with throttle when ESCs are connected in parallel... please help me out

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ben Carson

"How many amps are the ESC's? Investigate the smoking wires, make sure you find the s…"

Ben Carson replied Apr 28, 2013 to problem with throttle when ESCs are connected in parallel... please help me out

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ben Carson

"Try recalibarating the channel limits in the esc's. If they are working independantl…"

Ben Carson replied Apr 27, 2013 to problem with throttle when ESCs are connected in parallel... please help me out

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ben Carson

Developer

"OK I have been trying to get this to work with my Galaxy S2 but no luck so far, I am…"

Ben Carson replied Feb 10, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

835 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

"n find the drivers for the hardware itself, then go to control Panel -> Device Ma…"

Ben Carson replied Jan 28, 2013 to 20 doller reward via paypal for help.....plz

22 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Ben Carson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service