Ahmet YILDIRIM's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I also had similar issue and asked in above comments. After calibrating ESC &…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Dec 28, 2015 to I've tried everything on here but it still wobbles and flips on takeoff.

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"I was not connected to mission planner at that flight, unfortunately. But it was no…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Sep 27, 2013 to Arducopter 3.0.1 signal lost & flew away [with dataflash log+gpx+kmz]

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Thank you, I will check it out :) Regards."

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 7, 2013 to How to get voltage & current equal to 2xAA batteries from APM2.5?

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Phil P

"In case you would like to check out here is maiden flight video : http://www.youtube…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 7, 2013 to Steps to take for tuning an overpowered quadcopter

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Thank you for your advice; i switched to 8" props. It is much better now :) Maiden F…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 7, 2013 to Steps to take for tuning an overpowered quadcopter

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Thank you so much, I had an awesome flight today. I will write what i did in case th…"

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"I havent done vibration checks. I just put some strofoam between frame and apm, and…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 6, 2013 to Steps to take for tuning an overpowered quadcopter

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Dataflash logs from actual outside flight? or Would it help if I share logs from ind…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 6, 2013 to Steps to take for tuning an overpowered quadcopter

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"It's running 3.0.1, Quad in X mode.Here is a screenshot from my Arducopter PIDs"

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Hi,  It's stable now but throttle is too sensitive :( it is either 6 meters high or…"

Ahmet YILDIRIM replied Aug 6, 2013 to Arducopter wobbles a lot (video)

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service