Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (924)

Discussions Replied To (795) Replies Latest Activity

"For the INS_generic example with the waf build system it would be: ./waf configure…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 21, 2016 to Programming ArduPilot's library examples on a PixHawk

3 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Ronello Ninettu

"I'm curious what firmware that was running? It certainly wasn't any version of ArduP…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 19, 2016 to Unexplained spectacular crash on suveillance fixed wing UAV in Auto mode - 3km from starting point

4 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

"Chad and I had a good call today. Looks like a possibility for the high drift may ha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"Hi Chad, Sorry it has taken me so long to respond on this thread. There is a lot to…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

49 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

"the DF log file should be in the logs/ subdirectory of the directory you run SITL fr…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 29, 2016 to SITL on Linux just stops after about 20 minutes

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Ted P

"@Nicholas, In the fixed wing code the rangefinder is only used for landing and for l…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 22, 2016 to Can a Rangefinder be used in Auto mode ?

4 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Alberto Cristóbal Granda

"Dennis and Paul, The multipoint firmware for RFD900 does not do relaying. It only su…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 7, 2016 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

759 Jan 29
Reply by Michael Weber

"Hi David, The ArduPilot SITL framework already has the ability to simulate GPS outag…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 20, 2016 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

"my apologies, I see you've already decided on UDP. That is good. The next key thing…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 19, 2016 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

"Hi David, That sounds like a very nice project! Adding a new SITL backend is not dif…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 19, 2016 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service