Patrick Poirier's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"By the way if you guys are interested on I2C, I just wrote this blog on how to make…"

Patrick Poirier replied Jan 3, 2018 to What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

14 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Kevin

"Hello This is for avoidance systems because it does solid state (non motor rotating)…"

Patrick Poirier replied Jan 3, 2018 to What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

14 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Kevin

"@Thomas, Looking at these rules http://www.aerialroboticscompetition.org/downloads/m…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 13, 2017 to How to create an _immediate_ kill switch on PX4/APM?

32 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Ragnar Johannesen

"@ Thomas, if you think your design is good, just call it a Remotely Controlled Maste…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 10, 2017 to How to create an _immediate_ kill switch on PX4/APM?

32 Oct 18, 2017

"@Thomas Nice diagrams :-) By design, any components that you add to the power supply…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 7, 2017 to How to create an _immediate_ kill switch on PX4/APM?

32 Oct 18, 2017

"I think its all depends on how you calculate the risk mitigation. The Kill Switch by…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 6, 2017 to How to create an _immediate_ kill switch on PX4/APM?

32 Oct 18, 2017

"Yep, so lets make in work for good !! The solution I am submitting here is a Kill by…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 6, 2017 to How to create an _immediate_ kill switch on PX4/APM?

32 Oct 18, 2017

"You want to Kill ? Use a SCR as a crowbar - shorting the power line to ground - with…"

32 Oct 18, 2017

"Best example of the application you intend to build is Randy's Balloon_Finder  It is…"

Patrick Poirier replied Nov 6, 2016 to Is PixHawk programmable.?

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Patrick Poirier

"Hello Ajith, I suggest you post this question on the BBBMINI forum: http://diydrones…"

Patrick Poirier replied Oct 17, 2016 to Can't read data from BBBmini with APM planner 2.0.

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Ajith kumar

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service