Bill Salopek's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"James did you figure this out? I'm wondering because I would also like to know if MP…"

Bill Salopek replied Apr 30 to Qgroundcontrol and mission planner compatibility

1 Apr 30
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Many of the flight controllers typically associated with Betaflight, iNav, etc, can…"

Bill Salopek replied Apr 7 to What is The Smallest ArduCopter Capable Flight Controller

9 May 19
Reply by Thomas Butler

"OK...what I did was use a y-cable from the SBUS out port on the X8R...sent one to th…"

Bill Salopek replied Nov 17, 2017 to Using Pixhawk with a Fatshark headtracker

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Bill Salopek

"I wanted to clarify a bit... The Pixhawk IS recognizing the control inputs from the…"

Bill Salopek replied Nov 17, 2017 to Using Pixhawk with a Fatshark headtracker

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Please check this thread for more info on connecting a telemetry radio: http://3drpi…"

Bill Salopek replied Nov 2, 2016 to Can I connect a 3DR radio to the Solo?

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Thanks for that Chris.  I was hoping to connect with telemetry radios specifically..…"

Bill Salopek replied Oct 30, 2016 to Can I connect a 3DR radio to the Solo?

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Bill....that link is to THIS THREAD!   :) Oh that's funny... :) -- Bill "

Bill Salopek replied Feb 2, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Bill, I'm not sure what you are referring to...that link did not seem to address the…"

Bill Salopek replied Feb 1, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Michael, Can you explain this statement further? "In my experience the copter does f…"

Bill Salopek replied Feb 1, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Derek, Yes indeed, "verify height" does add Google Earth terrain elevations to the a…"

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service