Bill Salopek's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, I'm not sure what you are referring to...that link did not seem to address the…"

Bill Salopek replied Feb 1, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Michael, Can you explain this statement further? "In my experience the copter does f…"

Bill Salopek replied Feb 1, 2016 to How to ensure Pixhawk reaches a waypoint's altitude before flying on?

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Derek, Yes indeed, "verify height" does add Google Earth terrain elevations to the a…"

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Mario...thanks for the reply (again)....but didn't we agree over at the APM forums t…"

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Bill, I understand the copter may eventually reach an altitude in the flight plan...…"

19 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Alright...geez...I answered my own question. Tower has IT'S OWN "max altitude" setti…"

Bill Salopek replied Jan 31, 2016 to Under what conditions will waypoint altitudes be rejected?

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

"Andre, it's 3.3.2.... So you are saying that maintaining altitude is prioritized by…"

Bill Salopek replied Jan 26, 2016 to Is there a parameter to automatically limit speed so as to maintain altitude?

3 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

"Andre, So you are saying, essentially, that 100% throttle is the most efficient for…"

Bill Salopek replied Jul 7, 2015 to Multi-rotor - generally speaking - most efficient tilt angle for max range?

2 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Rich...are you replying to me?  (Bill Salopek)... My waypoint radius is 2m. And the…"

Bill Salopek replied Jun 21, 2015 to DO_CHANGE_SPEED Doesn't Appear to Work

12 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Bill Salopek

"Found out a couple things: The two-box thing is a bug...the speed needs to go into t…"

Bill Salopek replied Jun 16, 2015 to DO_CHANGE_SPEED Doesn't Appear to Work

12 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Bill Salopek

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service