Martin Gornitzka's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have this working too but in order to get my permit, the alarm has to be trig…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Sep 10, 2014 to How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

7 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Martin Gornitzka

"Thanks for your reply, Andrew.  I don't like to sail in uncharted waters and for me…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Sep 10, 2014 to How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

7 Sep 10, 2014

"Wow. Great reply :-) I knew it was a simple task for the right people ;-) Is this so…"

7 Sep 10, 2014

"RCTimer have released a APM annunciator board for the APM 2S - 6S and with four high…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Apr 16, 2014 to Annunciator Panel in APM

11 Apr 16, 2014

"Yes. DON'T DO it!!! I know it from first hand. I did a gopro rangecheck but did'nt d…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Sep 27, 2013 to GoPro wireless transmission and Rx / Tx radio transmission

16 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Dodge Ditchburn

"You are so right about all the toughts before bying the APM :-) But also about the j…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Feb 18, 2013 to APM 2.5 Arducopter is awesome Go for it! Its not as hard as it looks.

14 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Anwar Aziz

"I was just reading about drones and the d-word. Watched rcmodelrewiev latest tube vi…"

Martin Gornitzka replied Feb 12, 2013 to Senate Bill 71 Oregon wants to outlaw drones... Sign the petition against this stupidity

10 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Clayton Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service