Christopher Leveck's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Salem, OR"

Christopher Leveck replied Dec 4 to Long Range Telemetry Assistance

7 Dec 4
Reply by Christopher Leveck

"I can probably help you. I have all the equipment you are talking about and some oth…"

Christopher Leveck replied Nov 30 to Long Range Telemetry Assistance

7 Dec 4

"Where you able to get these to work? I have been given a set and they seem ok but wa…"

Christopher Leveck replied Apr 9, 2015 to 3DR modems connected but won't do mavlink

1 Apr 9, 2015

"I'm still in for 5k. Airframe only. No hardware. You pay shipping and crating. What…"

Christopher Leveck replied Feb 21, 2015 to Long Endurance

132 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by matt wollam

"Matt I just sent you a friend request so I could send you a pm. I have a composite a…"

Christopher Leveck replied Feb 19, 2015 to Long Endurance

132 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by matt wollam

"What if this "thing" financially stretches him to the point that he can't properly m…"

Christopher Leveck replied Oct 8, 2014 to Can This Be True.....Lets hope the DOTS dont connect.......

56 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Euan Ramsay

"If the military wanted his stuff, and he didn't want to sell to them, they'd make su…"

Christopher Leveck replied Oct 8, 2014 to Can This Be True.....Lets hope the DOTS dont connect.......

56 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Euan Ramsay

"No time back refunds. Only in store credit."

56 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Euan Ramsay

"They might find Bigfoot....."

56 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Euan Ramsay

"Don't forget your breadcrumbs....."

56 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Euan Ramsay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service