Bart Mowrey's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Luke - this may be of interest to you w regards to the ESC flashing- http://www.diyd…"

Bart Mowrey replied Sep 7, 2012 to problematic hex conversion -

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"Interesting,and thank you.  I wasnt hip to that before- never was needed on my quad…"

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"Good thought, but ive flashed all of the ESCs with the tgy.hex custom esc code. This…"

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"Has anyone seen this behavior before? could it be due to brownout or is this an APM…"

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"update- I mustve tested one of the good esc motor combos as Ive determined the issue…"

Bart Mowrey replied Aug 27, 2012 to Quad to hex conversion = %50 more issues

2 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Phil Romford

"I should also add, that this is a consistant thing, not just thick-thumbing the thro…"

Bart Mowrey replied Jul 7, 2012 to Altitude loss with Yaw- advice needed

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"Nothing like a little karmic de-pantsing to bring one back to humilityville. @DaveC…"

Bart Mowrey replied Jul 1, 2012 to Return of the uncontrolled rotation on liftoff

34 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"When Id asked before, it appeared that no one else had experienced this. I guess for…"

Bart Mowrey replied Jul 1, 2012 to Return of the uncontrolled rotation on liftoff

34 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"YAW PROBLEM SOLVED - Many thanks to all who helped! I learned something from everyon…"

Bart Mowrey replied Jun 29, 2012 to Return of the uncontrolled rotation on liftoff

34 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

"Good Thought, except they arent and the behaviour is temporary and you wouldnt have…"

Bart Mowrey replied Jun 28, 2012 to Return of the uncontrolled rotation on liftoff

34 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service