Will Masters's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a ton of info on RCgroups as to this specific issue: https://www.rcgroups.co…"

Will Masters replied Oct 16, 2017 to Pixhawk Mini on ZMR250 w/ SJI Snail system - NON STOP OSCILLATION

5 Aug 25
Reply by Abhishek Goudar

"I've built a few quads using DJI Snail propulsion system and I've had tons of proble…"

Will Masters replied Oct 12, 2017 to Pixhawk Mini on ZMR250 w/ SJI Snail system - NON STOP OSCILLATION

5 Aug 25
Reply by Abhishek Goudar

"In re choice of multirotor v fixed wing airframe, I think your primary consideration…"

Will Masters replied Jul 24, 2017 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by RM Aviation

"Unlike OG, I think you can be very successful building a custom UAV for your purpose…"

Will Masters replied Jul 20, 2017 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by RM Aviation

"I had a T4-3D gimbal connected to my pixhawk and was able to control either 2 or 3 a…"

Will Masters replied Jul 5, 2017 to Tarot T4-3D Gimbal using Pixhawk SBUS out? (or other options?)

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Joy

"Rafi, cool and kudos on your new job!  You can get into an intensive and 'advanced'…"

Will Masters replied Jun 8, 2017 to In Search of an Advanced Drone Build!

27 Jul 21
Reply by Hans H.

"You're going to have to do a lot more prep work for this community to be of much hel…"

Will Masters replied Jun 7, 2017 to In Search of an Advanced Drone Build!

27 Jul 21
Reply by Hans H.

"I have the e800 tuned set (3510/350 motors; 620s ESC) on a custom quadcopter frame w…"

Will Masters replied Apr 3, 2017 to Pixhawk DJI ESC Issue

40 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Joe Marrone

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service