J Smith's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"- Could you use a different foam that is more compatible with the rest? "

J Smith replied May 31, 2015 to Spectra Laminate Over EPO

12 May 31, 2015
Reply by J Smith

MR60

"Sorry, for some reason I did not get the notice of this/your reply, and just now saw…"

J Smith replied May 8, 2015 to Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

46 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Regarding: Reply by DG yesterday: I have emailed Horizon Fuel Cell several times wi…"

J Smith replied May 8, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: @Reply by Emin Bu "+10  six pages of nothing..." - Then don't bother tor…"

J Smith replied May 8, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"- Wait, you posted this in August of 2014, and have gotten no "Likes" or responses ?…"

J Smith replied May 7, 2015 to Pro-Drone Zoning Laws?

3 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Walden

"You are a City planner ?!? - What a great ally to have, at least for those in your C…"

J Smith replied May 7, 2015 to Pro-Drone Zoning Laws?

3 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Walden

"You are absolutely right! In fact, you are so extremely right about this, that I (un…"

J Smith replied May 7, 2015 to This has to stop. Wings vs. Multirotors.

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by J Smith

""Why are we not allowed to fly commercially?" - Because the budding commercial enti…"

J Smith replied May 7, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"Good points. - Why are they able to do this, and/or why will they continue to get aw…"

J Smith replied May 7, 2015 to Legality of testing drones

6 May 7, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: @Reply by Sgt Ric Very good points, If I were to make a wish, I think th…"

J Smith replied May 6, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service