J Smith's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding: @Reply by armen t Lol... ok... As far as batteries are concerned, you mig…"

J Smith replied May 6, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"I am not familiarr with the product, and frankly, I am in too much of a hurry right…"

J Smith replied May 5, 2015 to Drone + NeverWet

1 May 5, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"This is a very good thread for potential use of a lot of 'Droners... I see that the…"

J Smith replied May 5, 2015 to Recommendations for a Fly Away GPS Tracking Devuce : non-cellular

9 May 5, 2015
Reply by Cala

"@Nathaniel Caner - Watch out! saying something like "the search tool here on dydrone…"

J Smith replied May 5, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"@Nathaniel Caner I have been trying to change the image for a Group I am starting,…"

J Smith replied May 5, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: Reply by Nathaniel Caner Yes, I was testing that forum to see if it was…"

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: Reply by John Arne Birkeland I see your point, agree, and that is pretty…"

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: Reply by Richard Kennedy I have tried the search function a few times, an…"

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Actually, you were right. The access is limited, but I found it, and chnged the case…"

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

"Regarding: Reply by Nathaniel Caner  @J Smith I am not any expert on forums to say t…"

J Smith replied May 4, 2015 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8, 2015
Reply by J Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service