Ben Thomas's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Team, Thank you for all your suggestions today, it's been a great help.  First of…"

Ben Thomas replied Sep 14, 2012 to I've tried everything on here but it still wobbles and flips on takeoff.

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Hi, I'm using a Spektrum DX6i (Mode 1 - I'm from down under). I'm getting all the r…"

Ben Thomas replied Sep 13, 2012 to I've tried everything on here but it still wobbles and flips on takeoff.

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Oh yeah good idea.  I can't believe I didn't think of that considering I've done it…"

Ben Thomas replied Sep 13, 2012 to I've tried everything on here but it still wobbles and flips on takeoff.

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Hey Dan, So because they were new ESC's I had not actually cut 3 of the 4 red wires…"

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"So, I've had some progress. As per this issue I was having the other day with my ori…"

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Hi, Thanks for your reply. Everything I can find on these ESC's are linked to in abo…"

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"OK, So I've recalibrated my ESC's (the manual way as it's the only way that seems to…"

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"Hi there, I've just tried to take off and the same thing is happening as expected.  …"

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

"I'm just passing through but I just wanted to say that I love how smart you blokes a…"

Ben Thomas replied Sep 12, 2012 to Hexa drops out of sky while in Alt Hold and getting throttle input increase...

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Thomas

"Hi, Yeah it's not great and I feel like chucking it all in but it's so rewarding whe…"

Ben Thomas replied Sep 12, 2012 to I've tried everything on here but it still wobbles and flips on takeoff.

41 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service