timindaburgh's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Sam, if I may ask: what happened to this project of yours? It seems to have great po…"

timindaburgh replied Sep 7 to Using Vicon Data to Guide a Quadcopter Using ArduPilot

1 Sep 7
Reply by timindaburgh

"[SOLVED] After putting a new GPS UBlox on top, the tricopter held its location just…"

timindaburgh replied Mar 22, 2016 to [SOLVED] Unable to see GPS work on home-built 350mm tricopter...

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Andi, You can calibrate all the ESCs to begin spinning the motors at the same time u…"

timindaburgh replied Jan 10, 2016 to [SOLVED] One motor on quad begins spinning later...

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Even though I performed a Compass/Mot calibration (successfully), I thought that per…"

timindaburgh replied Aug 28, 2015 to Altitude of quad is puzzling...

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by timindaburgh

"After reading http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-appendix/troubleshooting/ I ch…"

timindaburgh replied Aug 24, 2015 to [SOLVED] Quad takes off vertically like a rocket...

1 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by timindaburgh

"I'm interested in you patching the USB port. Can we discuss?"

timindaburgh replied Aug 23, 2015 to [SOLVED] One motor on quad begins spinning later...

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Maury, I attempted to solder the USB port onto the board, but don't have the eyes to…"

timindaburgh replied Aug 19, 2015 to [SOLVED] One motor on quad begins spinning later...

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Maury, after seeing a few people solder these small USB ports onto other circuits, n…"

timindaburgh replied Aug 17, 2015 to [SOLVED] One motor on quad begins spinning later...

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Maury, your analysis was absolutely correct regarding the onboard ACC. I did not eve…"

timindaburgh replied Aug 17, 2015 to [SOLVED] One motor on quad begins spinning later...

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

"Here is a pic of the usb port (upside down) near the location on the board where it…"

20 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by timindaburgh

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service