Andre K.'s Discussions (1,701)

Discussions Replied To (1642) Replies Latest Activity

"Use APMPlanner2 it's much better and faster anyway."

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Still can't graph logs in MP

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre K.

"I use Ubuntu , and a mix of AP2 , mavproxy and QGC, most often mavproxy and AP2 at t…"

Andre K. replied May 31 to Common mistakes made when using a Pixhawk or derivative of

3 May 31
Reply by Andre K.

"-failing to configure the AP correctly -failing to provide redundant power -ignoring…"

Andre K. replied May 30 to Common mistakes made when using a Pixhawk or derivative of

3 May 31
Reply by Andre K.

"- Normal operation at 28% throttle -your CW motors are working harder than CCW moto…"

Andre K. replied May 4 to Help Analyzing Crash

3 May 4
Reply by Andre K.

"you need to share your logs with "anyone with the link" rights,  - then I can downlo…"

Andre K. replied May 4 to Help Analyzing Crash

3 May 4
Reply by Andre K.

"Yes, you can control it fully, using mavlink /guided mode, Google for dronekit."

Andre K. replied Apr 27 to Controlling drone using Pixhawk through Python script?

1 Apr 27
Reply by Andre K.

"Try apmplanner2 and post the .tlog it produces. GCS failsafe is most likely to be th…"

Andre K. replied Apr 7 to Why I cant arm my quad unless connected to mission planner

1 Apr 7
Reply by Andre K.

"A bit down pitch on the camera is good for surveying the landing spot. Be sure to ha…"

Andre K. replied Apr 7 to What the best FPV setting to land a mulicopter on the ice?

1 Apr 7
Reply by Andre K.

"No, it will not affect anything, be it a 100gram drone  or bigger, no amount of load…"

Andre K. replied Mar 29 to Will the pelter suit affect drone flying?

1 Mar 29
Reply by Andre K.

"There are better, cheaper, more open alternatives to the DJI batteries. Smart batter…"

Andre K. replied Mar 26 to Is it possible to implement DJI smart batteries?

5 May 6
Reply by Ian CL

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service