Andre K.'s Discussions (1,678)

Discussions Replied To (1619) Replies Latest Activity

"During the flight you can see the SERVO_OUTPUT_RAW mavlink message. "

Andre K. replied on Wednesday to Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"As long PWM range is calibrated (and does not "learn" new max along the way)  - it i…"

Andre K. replied on Monday to Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"Assuming you mean multirotor: no, once UAV-CAN ESC's are common, this should be in p…"

Andre K. replied on Monday to Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"No"

Andre K. replied on Sunday to Do I need radiometric calibration of RGB imagery in Pix4D

1 on Sunday
Reply by Andre K.

"It can be inside, plastic does cover not affect it. If you have a magnetometer insid…"

Andre K. replied Nov 7 to Can the GPS be placed inside the drone?

3 Nov 17
Reply by Graham Dyer

"I think it may have been the aliens, or maybe an act of god, or maybe you want to po…"

Andre K. replied Nov 2 to Help!!! All 8 motors of quad co-axial multi-rotor drone stopped spinning in mid-air

2 Nov 2
Reply by Greg Fletcher

"The numbers are as they are, because of Pixhawk is based on PX4 controller, no compa…"

Andre K. replied Oct 23 to Pixhawk Versions

14 Oct 23
Reply by Randall Miner

"Looks like front left motor failed to provide thrust, autopilot tried to correct for…"

Andre K. replied Oct 2 to Ardupilot Pixhawk Crash - trying to identify the cause

1 Oct 2
Reply by Andre K.

"First major mistake: do not spam four forum threads with the same question."

Andre K. replied Oct 2 to Android app for drone

1 Oct 2
Reply by Andre K.

"To prevent too high voltage from a defective step-down switching regulator, you can…"

Andre K. replied Sep 16 to Pixhawk dead - trying to identify the cause

1 Sep 16
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service