Andre K.'s Discussions (1,726)

Discussions Replied To (1667) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate the level of truthfulness and honesty being established right away: 2hr…"

Andre K. replied Aug 30 to A HYDROGEN FUEL DRONE WITH LIMITLESS OPERATION RANGE IS COMING

2 Sep 3
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Yes, with 3,5v with no load, it is very likely that the battery fell even below  3v…"

Andre K. replied Aug 29 to Please help me on crash log analysis

3 Aug 29
Reply by Andre K.

"What voltage you see *after* the crash, is not very relevant, when the load goes awa…"

Andre K. replied Aug 29 to Please help me on crash log analysis

3 Aug 29
Reply by Andre K.

"price ? control protocol ? - does it speak mavlink ?"

Andre K. replied Aug 28 to Why not try new gimbals for your drones?

2 Aug 28
Reply by TopXgun Linda

"Use mavlink to instruct the AP about what to do. You can use mavlink to control the…"

Andre K. replied Aug 12 to Obstacle Avoidance on the APM2.5

1 Aug 12
Reply by Andre K.

"Assuming you mean brushless motors with multirotor firmware running on PWM controlle…"

Andre K. replied Jul 18 to ArduCopter - Changing motor spin direction

1 Jul 18
Reply by Andre K.

"The screenshots are from APMPlanner2 ,  the best GCS for log analysis, especial when…"

Andre K. replied Jul 5 to Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight

7 Jul 5
Reply by Andre K.

"many of your channels, including RC1, remain at "failsafe value"  of 874, it's a if…"

Andre K. replied Jul 5 to Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight

7 Jul 5
Reply by Andre K.

"Late reply because I am on vacation. When you lost RC signal, RCIN.C5 was AUTO mode…"

7 Jul 5
Reply by Andre K.

"Not really, I would never have anything mission critical run on windows, or anything…"

Andre K. replied Jun 30 to What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

6 Jul 7
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service