Greg Fletcher's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the Storm32 controller. You can get one for ~70 - 80 USD from China, that's w…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jul 3 to my First question

2 Jul 4
Reply by Augusto Lombardi

"Well, you have some reading to do! Gimbals don't just work you need to calibrate the…"

Greg Fletcher replied May 30 to STORM 32 Gimbal doesn't work

3 May 30
Reply by Charles Linquist

"From your picture I can see that it is installed correctly with the yellow arms bein…"

Greg Fletcher replied Mar 18 to Why my copter keeps drifting

8 Mar 18
Reply by Armin Strobel

"I had this happen to my copter after a benign modification. I have very well balance…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jan 22 to Vibration

2 Jan 23
Reply by Felipe Rabat

"I doubt any one will volunteer to help you until you explain what you mean by "armed…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jan 14 to How to make a boat for bathymetry?

1 Jan 14
Reply by Greg Fletcher

"Wow, that will be a monster machine. Are you talking about a 200 lb. payload or gros…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jan 14 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"I think he must have been using an independent trigger to fire the chute. Has nothin…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jan 13 to Why did the chute DEPLOY?

3 Jan 13
Reply by Greg Fletcher

"You had a brown out reset or a total failure of your power system. Other than that t…"

Greg Fletcher replied Jan 10 to Why did the chute DEPLOY?

3 Jan 13
Reply by Greg Fletcher

"I see, you want differential spoilers for yaw control. I was about to tell you that…"

Greg Fletcher replied Dec 31, 2017 to Flaperons and Stabilization for Flying Wing Parameter Setup

4 Jan 2
Reply by Nathan

"Your first mistake is that flying wings don't have flaperons, they have elevons.  Do…"

Greg Fletcher replied Dec 31, 2017 to Flaperons and Stabilization for Flying Wing Parameter Setup

4 Jan 2
Reply by Nathan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service