Trent at MyGeekShow's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thankfully Mike Pursifull saved from public embarassement by providing an excellent…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied Nov 16, 2011 to Getting started in FPV/Drone: MyGeekShow

3 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by UnmannedTechShop.co.uk

"Sounds like we have the same interest, I love data mining and using it to analyze wh…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied May 14, 2011 to Model Airplane to Fly Across The United States!

8 May 14, 2011
Reply by Trent at MyGeekShow

"Thank you for your interest. I hope I can learn as much as I can from you, then shar…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied May 14, 2011 to Model Airplane to Fly Across The United States!

8 May 14, 2011

"Thank you for your support! It's going to be a fun trip (the next few years, and the…"

8 May 14, 2011

"As of now, I'm planning on doing it stages, roughly 30-50 stages depending on my air…"

8 May 14, 2011

"LOL! Hadn't thought of that... My exacto doesn't seem to do any damage, but I guess…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied Apr 8, 2011 to Which program is best for designing airplanes?

22 Apr 8, 2011

"Thank you! Let me know if you see anything I can do better."

Trent at MyGeekShow replied Apr 8, 2011 to Which program is best for designing airplanes?

22 Apr 8, 2011

"Interesting, I was almost sold on putting the wing right in the middle, but you're r…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied Apr 2, 2011 to Which program is best for designing airplanes?

22 Apr 8, 2011

"Thank you! It was your recommendation to make it lighter. Did you see that by the wa…"

Trent at MyGeekShow replied Apr 2, 2011 to Which program is best for designing airplanes?

22 Apr 8, 2011

"I took your recommendations and built a better glider. It flies MUCH better than the…"

22 Apr 8, 2011

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service