Steve Zeets's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paulo, We typically trigger our camera every 1.2 seconds on average. Yes, you are…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 26, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"Hi Paulo, It looks like your device has a limit of 3 seconds for camera trigger time…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 25, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"I have been watching you develop your custom sensors on this forum since you first o…"

Steve Zeets replied Jul 12, 2016 to Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Zeets

"Marshall, You will need to travel back and forth along the wall as you climb up in…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 4, 2014 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

14 Mar 7
Reply by Todd Allen

"Tom, I did this once, however there wasn't as much vertical difference.  But, it wa…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 4, 2014 to Need advice for imaging a steep ridgeline

9 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Tom Mahood

"Marshall, I would set it up like a typical mapping mission but, as you said, "turne…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 4, 2014 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

14 Mar 7
Reply by Todd Allen

"I thought since it was open-source there was a lot of potential. The $900 is for 2…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 5, 2013 to High Accuracy RTK Positions with the LEA-6 using RTCM via NTRIP

27 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Thiago Gabriel

"Looks like there might be a solution!  Only took a year :) http://www.kickstarter.co…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 4, 2013 to High Accuracy RTK Positions with the LEA-6 using RTCM via NTRIP

27 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Thiago Gabriel

"John, Thanks again for the excellent information! Couple more questions. 1. Could y…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 6, 2012 to High Accuracy RTK Positions with the LEA-6 using RTCM via NTRIP

27 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Thiago Gabriel

"John, Thanks for the great explanations! I have a couple questions. 1.  How can you…"

Steve Zeets replied Aug 5, 2012 to High Accuracy RTK Positions with the LEA-6 using RTCM via NTRIP

27 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Thiago Gabriel

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service