Jasper Pons's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont see any problem with redundant acc and gyro.  duplication of gyro+acc is more…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 9, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

"Harry, the multiwii FCU followed a similar path, this board has been around for 3 ye…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 9, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015

"Hello Ben, yes, thats exactly what happens, one board (the FCU) permanently stabilis…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 6, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015

"  Dan Neault has already done exactly what Robbie describes, although I'm not sure i…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 6, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015

"Good point Ben, we could have a watchdog timer which would pass the RC signals throu…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 4, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015

"It hasnt duplicated hardware, it has created a redundant system with a safety factor…"

Jasper Pons replied Mar 4, 2015 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 Mar 24, 2015

"good idea, we have done this and have been working on it for a few years. it uses  i…"

74 Mar 24, 2015

"Daniel - KISS - Keep it simple. the direct laser is the best way if it works. if not…"

Jasper Pons replied Jan 30, 2015 to Althold referencing the ceiling

9 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Jasper Pons

"Hey daniel , we have done this  for our patented airborne barcode scanning system wi…"

Jasper Pons replied Jan 28, 2015 to Althold referencing the ceiling

9 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Jasper Pons

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service