Caleb Chamberlain's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"@Alex   Why do you want to use just accelerometers? You can add gyros without increa…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Oct 10, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Caleb Chamberlain

"@Bot   That's great!  I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with."

Caleb Chamberlain replied Sep 26, 2011 to Open Source Attitude Estimation Code with Euler Angle and Quaternion Support

9 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Nikola Rabchevsky

"I see.  Actually, I know of no single reference that is available right now.  I lear…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Sep 17, 2011 to New multi-rotor autopilot

7 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Sandeep Bajare

"@Tom,   I originally designed it to sell as a drop-in replacement for the Mikrokopte…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Sep 16, 2011 to New multi-rotor autopilot

7 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Sandeep Bajare

"@Akshay,   What references are you talking about?"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Sep 16, 2011 to New multi-rotor autopilot

7 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Sandeep Bajare

"Hi Roy,   Yeah, measuring the aerodynamic drag coefficient could be tricky without t…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Jun 4, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"It doesn't, really.  It filters the angle estimates, not the accelerometer data.  Th…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied May 24, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"Hi Doug,   The basic idea is that, in the absence of appreciable aerodynamic drag, a…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied May 23, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"I started a new topic to post my thesis and the link provided by Roy together:   htt…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied May 22, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

"Sure thing.   I actually use that paper in my thesis to motivate the model that I us…"

Caleb Chamberlain replied Mar 10, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service