JFC17's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"Clap clap clap! Education and certification in the community is the key."

JFC17 replied Aug 10, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"Sweet, one of those sanctimonious "ban what I don't like" posters! Who uses insults…"

JFC17 replied Aug 10, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"Magnus, "Flight plans" don't work that way but you're on the right track.  There ar…"

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"What an absolutely ignorant statement and you're exactly the type of person that wil…"

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"We are a nation of laws, that's the long and short of it.  The US is the only count…"

JFC17 replied Nov 25, 2014 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service