Jacob Cunningham's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I did come across that very statement while I read about CO2 emissions, I was in…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 15, 2012 to Garbage picking drones

10 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Cunningham

"I'd also like to add the idea of building 24 hour high altitude drones fitted with c…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 13, 2012 to Garbage picking drones

10 Jul 15, 2012

"My apologies. Now to continue this idea. I'm currently on a train heading towards C…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 11, 2012 to Garbage picking drones

10 Jul 15, 2012

"I am curious why there is a limitation on what the "public" can do... I mean what i…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 5, 2012 to Legal implications of auto piloting capability.

12 Jul 5, 2012

"Ok so some form of radio control is required, even if a basic one (up down left righ…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 5, 2012 to Legal implications of auto piloting capability.

12 Jul 5, 2012

"That is excellent. Fantastic.  Just a last question, if the operators were to viola…"

12 Jul 5, 2012

"I just wanted to mention this part too. My intention was fully autonomous no rc modu…"

12 Jul 5, 2012

"Excellent! And if I was to distribute a ready to operate fully autonomous plane with…"

12 Jul 5, 2012

"What about the concept of giving a private user the freedom of an autonomous aerial…"

12 Jul 5, 2012

"Dude that sounds awesome. I always dreamed of watching some of the live feed and tel…"

Jacob Cunningham replied Jul 4, 2012 to Iphone and Android App Ground Control Station with Mavlink is in Progress

213 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas Gregg

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service