Ted Byers's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gary, Now I have some companies to examine.  If it isn't about the sensors,…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 19, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks Gary, I had no idea he'd made junk. I was just astonished that he'd obtained…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 19, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks Gary, I appreciate all these links. BTW: My Blade 200 QX finally arrived to…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 15, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks Gary, Is it necessarily true that 3D printed frames are too heavy and flexib…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 11, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks Gary, This is gold. What you say is not much of a surprise.  It seemed to m…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 10, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Hi David, So, I would infer that the benefit, or disadvantage, of the 3x blade GF50…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 10, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Hi David, Thanks. You want to check on the links you provided in that blog, as tho…"

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks What size battery does not have this problem?  Or does it apply to all LiPo…"

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Hi Gary, Thanks. I don't suppose that there is a tutorial on how to use that page…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 9, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"Thanks Ben OK, then, I assume that LiPo batteries that provide a lot more energy wi…"

Ted Byers replied Oct 9, 2014 to What is the relation between the motors in a quadcopter, the propellers, the battery, and flight time?

24 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service