Syrphus_AWO's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Cala,thanks again for your support.Unfortunately there is nothing left for fligh…"

Syrphus_AWO replied May 3, 2016 to LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

"Dear community, unfortunately there was a crash in the middle of todays second flig…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 29, 2016 to LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

"Todays Mission was with 3m/s only. ATTs look better from my point of view. What do…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 28, 2016 to LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

"Hello Cala, thanks for your quick response. AutoTune was done (all axis) not long a…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 27, 2016 to LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

"Hello Leonhardt, thanks again for your feedback and additional suggestions. I will c…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 15, 2016 to Crash due to uncommanded yaw - log file analysis needed

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

"Hello Cala, thanks a lot so far. We did some test flights later again. Switched to d…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 12, 2016 to Crash due to uncommanded yaw - log file analysis needed

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

"Hello Leonhardt, here's the log files of todays flights.  http://www.filedropper.com…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 12, 2016 to Crash due to uncommanded yaw - log file analysis needed

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

"I tried to set the proposed bit-Code using the LogsFlags.exe for Windows.It's not ex…"

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

"Thanks for the input, Leonhardt. I will do so and post a link to the new LOG-file to…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 11, 2016 to Crash due to uncommanded yaw - log file analysis needed

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

"Hello Leonhardt, would you mind having a final look at the LOG files after our chan…"

Syrphus_AWO replied Apr 9, 2016 to Crash due to uncommanded yaw - log file analysis needed

43 May 30, 2016
Reply by Calvin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service