Luc Maximilien's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"Autotuning works pretty well , run one axis separately  and you will have a good res…"

Luc Maximilien replied Oct 6 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

1191 Oct 10
Reply by Juan C Ricardo

"Martin, the setup is nothing special , 16" props, 440 Kv motors , custom frame, high…"

Luc Maximilien replied Oct 4 to One Hour Flight Times - Specs

46 Oct 5
Reply by Sergey

"I build a quad for a customer two years ago that flies 45 - 50 minutes 1700 gr AUW …"

Luc Maximilien replied Oct 2 to One Hour Flight Times - Specs

46 Oct 5
Reply by Sergey

"Tested 7 years ago at the beginning of multirotor adventure, as I wrote : The overla…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 26 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"Guess that 4 pair of good 18" propellers as T-motor are not cheap. Good Luck for you…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 25 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"In that case I suggest to switch to a different type of batteries , Sony Lion high C…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 25 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"I have done some maths , not with E-calc,  you should hover at 91,6A with a 6S setup…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 23 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"The overlapping will cause no problems but I doubt it will increase efficiency . You…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 23 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"Going from  16" to 18"  depends also if you are actually with 4S or 6S batteries . F…"

15 Sep 27
Reply by Miron Bogacki

"Very nice, compliments  ! The concept is interesting but the efficiency of the syste…"

Luc Maximilien replied Sep 9 to MonoPhan NanoPhan MonoBot NanoBot

4 Sep 9
Reply by Luc Maximilien

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service