Jon Turner's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nick, what components do you have. I would be interested in motors, escs and quad…"

Jon Turner replied Aug 1 to Electronic Parts for Sale

6 Aug 16
Reply by Nick

"Javier,   Im somewhat new to all this, but it sounds like you need to activate groun…"

Jon Turner replied Feb 13 to IRLOCK with Copter 3.4.6 bounces while landing

1 Feb 13
Reply by Jon Turner

"Paul, Thats an sbus rx, right? plug into the sbus port. Ive been using a spektrum sa…"

Jon Turner replied Feb 13 to Pixhawk 2.1 and Futaba R7008SB RX

2 Feb 13
Reply by Jon Turner

"Franc,      Slave channel 7 to a switch and set it to motor cut-off in the configura…"

Jon Turner replied Feb 13 to APM faster disarming?

3 Feb 13
Reply by Jon Turner

"I think you posted to the wrong website."

Jon Turner replied Feb 13 to

just now

"What does that mean for us that already have one? I cannot get another pixhawk 2.1 w…"

Jon Turner replied Jan 19 to Intel Edison Pixhawk 2

10 Jan 19
Reply by Don

"Thanks for the input fellas. We are still in development of the craft, I will post s…"

Jon Turner replied Jan 19 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"Thanks Brian, I will be powering the autopilot with 2 separate battery packs, and no…"

Jon Turner replied Jan 14 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"Thanks for the reply OG, but we figured it out last night. Rereading setup, and some…"

Jon Turner replied Jan 13 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"More info...  -running two 16000mah 6s packs in series for test flying on each esc/m…"

Jon Turner replied Jan 11 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service