Joel Newman's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Matthew, Have you checked that you've got the green wire going to Serial 2 RX, white…"

Joel Newman replied Jun 9, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Awesome, glad I could help. Out of interest which Pixhawk firmware version did you e…"

Joel Newman replied Apr 26, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Craig, You were asking about software to read the geotags - you should just be able…"

Joel Newman replied Apr 26, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"This post is specifically about telemetry and the 3DR Solo. Your post and your websi…"

Joel Newman replied Feb 22, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Yes, that all looks correct. **BUT** Do not do this, yet. If you change the SERIAL2_…"

Joel Newman replied Feb 13, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Thanks for getting back to me. I actually managed to get it to work. You have to tur…"

Joel Newman replied Jan 7, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Craig, Did you get this working? I've just hit the same problem. Any advice you c…"

Joel Newman replied Jan 6, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service