TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"That is correct. From what people have said you MUST use the exact same batteries (m…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Mar 23, 2013 to Arducopter speeds

9 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Coty Wood

"It is not a low battery buzzer (that might be useful). It is strictly for finding a…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Mar 1, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"I fly my quad in an X but only so that props do not block the cameras. On an octo I…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Feb 26, 2013 to Mounting APM on CineStar 8

4 May 4, 2013
Reply by Btanny

"When I started flying I kept it low (10m) and found a field with a fence so that whe…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Feb 25, 2013 to please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

"They do ship to Canada (that is where we are). I love the design and the price is ve…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Feb 23, 2013 to Good and inexpensive camera gimbal

8 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by john koukouzis

"All you need is a video capture card to connect to the computer. Then in the configu…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Jan 30, 2013 to Mission planner telemetry + FPV Success!

10 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Manuela

"Ensure that your new props are balanced and the motors must not be generating any vi…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Dec 11, 2012 to Drone acting weird

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

"I am one of the heads of the aeronautical robotics club at my school. We are just ge…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Nov 20, 2012 to Complete Kit for Education

10 Nov 20, 2012

100KM

"Speaking of the Attopilot current reading is there a way to see in mission planner h…"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Nov 18, 2012 to AttoPilot current reading

3 Nov 18, 2012

"I found that quick time works"

TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club replied Nov 18, 2012 to Having a Little Trouble Playing AVI Files Recorded from MP

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service