Dennis Hestbech's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not aware of any real-time software approach to this matter. However, a multi-ro…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 14, 2012 to Designing a quadcopter from the scratch.

3 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hestbech

"If you mean to calculate if a creation will take off/hover/fly from its weight, (num…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 13, 2012 to Designing a quadcopter from the scratch.

3 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hestbech

"Parachutists, as of 20 years ago, when I jumped a few times, used two different syst…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 6, 2012 to CO2 Parachute System

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hestbech

"Sorry - a misunderstanding on my part. Instead of realizing that the question had be…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 3, 2012 to APM 2.5 control using Ethernet connection???

2 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hestbech

"It's been a while since I trawled this site's group for this kind of endeavor, and l…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 2, 2012 to APM 2.5 control using Ethernet connection???

2 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hestbech

"This site has a group for this endavour. As far as I remember (it's been a while sin…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Dec 2, 2012 to Control via Ethernet Connection????

3 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Adam Smith

"Austin, The batteries on your list seem inadequate for the task. You are (potential…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Nov 28, 2012 to Need help purchasing HexaCopter parts

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Austin VH

"Do you have power connected to the APM, other than from the ESC? Either connect the…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Nov 21, 2012 to Having trouble getting any motor responce from APM2. What am I missing?

4 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

"Hi there, Pablo Like you, I've developed a curious feeling for multi-rotors. I have…"

Dennis Hestbech replied Nov 20, 2012 to Getting started with an ArduCopter

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Pablo Velez

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service