Joe Bennett's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris and all, The Marines of VMU-1 did greet me with open arms during my time ther…"

Joe Bennett replied Oct 19, 2008 to Joe's Watchdogs VMU-1 interview

5 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Joe Bennett

"It is being done now by Gene Robinson of RCAPA. They have been doing SAR operations…"

Joe Bennett replied Jul 30, 2008 to Search and rescue??

1 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Joe Bennett

"Found the below informational synopsis' at the WSDOT site located at http://www.wsdo…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 12, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"No one is calling you any names, nor attacking you or your opinion either. What I wo…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 12, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Just received release permission and have placed online the RCAPA UAS NAS Integratio…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 11, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Just received and released the UAS2008 Power Point Presentation as given by Patrick…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 11, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Howard, Thank you for your comments and your observations regarding RCAPA. I have t…"

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Condor, There are definite safety issues involved, and the state of the art electro…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 10, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Condor, In response to you request let me again state that I am not the person whom…"

Joe Bennett replied Jun 10, 2008 to RCAPA Reporter - Important information, breaking news, and legislative actions....

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

"Chris, PLEASE show me where any of my posts have been anything but civil and inform…"

32 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Ira Buckley

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service