William Premerlani's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (706) Replies Latest Activity

"Alex, By the way, there is another way of looking at the MatrixPilot computation of…"

William Premerlani replied Oct 30, 2013 to Rotating Gyro vector using DCM for PID control

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Zarenin

"Alex, In matrix pilot, we do not use Euler angles in any of the computations, so I…"

William Premerlani replied Oct 30, 2013 to Rotating Gyro vector using DCM for PID control

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Zarenin

"Alex, I am finally getting around reading your post, but first I must read your pos…"

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Zarenin

"Harry, The core DCM algorithm has a latency of one data sample, so it should not pro…"

William Premerlani replied Sep 7, 2013 to Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

89 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Tom

"Martin, Does the DMP compensate for acceleration in the attitude estimation computat…"

William Premerlani replied Aug 27, 2013 to Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

89 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Tom

T3

"Naomi, Yaw angle is heading, which is the direction the aircraft is pointing, which…"

William Premerlani replied May 23, 2013 to robust estimator of the direction cosine matrix

274 May 1, 2016
Reply by johnson

T3

"Hi Mohamed, I apologize for not answering your question. I am glad that you figured…"

William Premerlani replied May 3, 2013 to robust estimator of the direction cosine matrix

274 May 1, 2016
Reply by johnson

T3

"Hi MHefny, I looked at your link. Sounds like fun and that you have some good ideas.…"

William Premerlani replied Jan 19, 2013 to An improved method for accounting for acceleration in gyro roll-pitch drift computations

35 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Yi Zheng

"Hi Shyam, In case anyone who read this thread is still interested, you and I figured…"

William Premerlani replied Dec 1, 2012 to GIMBAL LOCK: How to solve via DCM/ quaternion ?

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by William Premerlani

"Hi Shyam, In case anyone on this thread is still interested, you and I figured out t…"

William Premerlani replied Dec 1, 2012 to QUICK HELP: APM Pitch angle problem

9 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service