Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,269)

Discussions Replied To (7761) Replies Latest Activity

"gyro?"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 22 to Pixhawk unknown chip..

3 Sep 22
Reply by Farooq Ahmad

MR60

"So impressive!"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 26 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

23 Sep 8
Reply by Cala

"Cool idea, but this is better posted as a News item. Can you repost (and remember to…"

Chris Anderson replied Jul 14 to Disaster relief efforts

1 Jul 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Thanks for sharing the solution! That must have been a lot of trial-and-error to fin…"

Chris Anderson replied May 27 to Mission planner parameters when flight controller board orientation and external compass differ

2 May 27
Reply by Chris Anderson

"I'd post on the Ardupilot.org forums. That's too technical for here"

Chris Anderson replied May 24 to what's the problem?

6 May 29
Reply by d j

"It's the latter. It's easy to use the built-in MAVLink protocols to transmit and rec…"

Chris Anderson replied May 10 to wireless GPS data transfer through MAVLINK and PIXHAWK

3 May 13
Reply by Ioannis

"I'd suggest you repost in the Ardupilot forums, since that where more Pixhawk 2.1 us…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 22 to Pixhawk 2.1 external module issues

2 Apr 22
Reply by Brendan F

"Do you happen to have a voltmeter? Might be worth checking that you're getting the r…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 21 to Receiver board help!

1 Apr 21
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Yes, ArduRover supports boats. But the 8-bit APM 2.8 has not been supported for year…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 16 to Gps(back to base)

4 Apr 18
Reply by jim zor

"My hand-on first impressions of this are here. Right now it looks very good, but ne…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 10 to Benewake Solid-State LiDAR CE30【Update Log 2018.4.10】

1 Apr 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service