Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,262)

Discussions Replied To (7755) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd suggest you repost in the Ardupilot forums, since that where more Pixhawk 2.1 us…"

Chris Anderson replied on Sunday to Pixhawk 2.1 external module issues

2 on Sunday
Reply by Brendan F

"Do you happen to have a voltmeter? Might be worth checking that you're getting the r…"

Chris Anderson replied on Saturday to Receiver board help!

1 on Saturday
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Yes, ArduRover supports boats. But the 8-bit APM 2.8 has not been supported for year…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 16 to Gps(back to base)

4 Apr 18
Reply by jim zor

"My hand-on first impressions of this are here. Right now it looks very good, but ne…"

Chris Anderson replied Apr 10 to Benewake Solid-State LiDAR CE30【Update Log 2018.4.10】

1 Apr 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

"She's been deleted. Sorry about that. Every now and then, one of them gets through b…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 19 to Be careful everyone - please read this thread - look out for scams

10 Mar 19
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Yes, I got that. But that sort of non-realtime 360 experience been easy to do for ye…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

10 Mar 18
Reply by Andrew Loomis

"correct"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to Why my copter keeps drifting

8 Mar 18
Reply by Armin Strobel

"Ah -- got it. I haven't followed that particular application. Not sure I'm totally u…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

10 Mar 18
Reply by Andrew Loomis

"Number 1 is in the GPS. Number 2 is in the Pixhawk"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to Why my copter keeps drifting

8 Mar 18
Reply by Armin Strobel

"360 is usually provided by the app (DJI has that and we did with the Solo). Just pau…"

10 Mar 18
Reply by Andrew Loomis

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service