All Discussions Tagged '' (32,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

android Runtime exception in notification channel in Above API level 28

Here i am new for drone application. I have developed android based GCS application but when i run it on above nogat devices then applicati…

Started by Sudarshan Wadwale

0 8 hours ago

Chinese Zhejiang enterprises get the first city drone "Express" license

At 9:15 on October 15th, in the Haicheng Park of Hangzhou Future Science and Technology City, a drone quickly took off and then flew away.…

Started by phyngineer

0 13 hours ago

OpenUAV open source fixed wing platform

Hello We are developing a fix-wing UAV aircraft as a school project of Estonian Aviation Academy. It is a classical twin-boom pusher desig…

Started by Andres Moks

2 yesterday
Reply by Andres Moks

ESC Setting Issue

I am having and issue regarding the setting of ESC, Please tell me from which mode shall i start and try to get in the air.what are the PID…

Started by Bryan Jones

0 on Monday

Most important features for a power module ?

Hi, i´m new to the uav world and i want to build my first one. I been reading and doing some research about what power module i should use…

Started by arnulfo avila

4 on Sunday
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

Wall Printing Drone

What would be the ideal number of props for the following drone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9UDmWpyks&t=3s

Started by Roi Neustadt

0 on Saturday

How big is the impact of 5G on drones?

Aerial photography, inspection, logistics, plant protection, surveying, security and other applications in the field of UAV industry, the l…

Started by phyngineer

0 on Saturday

Using simulator AeroSIM RC for Autopilot / IMU development

AeroSIM RC is a flight simulator with FPV functions (OSD, camera Tilt&Pan, Scenario Generator from satellite image)   And now, it is al…

Started by Manuel Guillén

9 on Friday
Reply by Manuel Guillén

Chinese drones are doing something impossible

Benoit Gillow, project director of French drone company Artelia, said that Chinese-made drones are "an incredible story in modern technolog…

Started by phyngineer

0 on Friday

IS "AIRBORNE PROJECTS" STILL IN BUSINESs?

I am trying to contact the guys at Airborne Projects for a problem i have with their "DROTAG" but they dont reply to emails and the Submiss…

Started by Gregoris Demetriades

2 on Thursday
Reply by Gregoris Demetriades

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service