All Discussions Tagged '' (32,768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexacopter GPS gimbal FPV autopilot

Hi everyone!It's my first time when I'm writing on this forum and I am a beginner in this subject, so firstly I will please you to be forgi…

Started by Mateusz

0 52 minutes ago

Rudder Emulation / Nice Option for 2 motors Wing

Hello. How to implement a rudder emulation under arduplane by controlling 2 motors unevenly? So you can eliminate the lurching of a wing.…

Started by Sebastian Klempin

0 yesterday

Using 3DR Solo with Mission Planner and Mission Maker/Tower app

Hi all, I have searched through the forums using the keywords in the title, but have not really found a definitive answer. I am trying to p…

Started by Ben Tan

2 yesterday
Reply by Ben Tan

Mission Planner Servo Page Question

Have been troubleshooting an ESC calibration problem.  Have run many experiments and have an issue of ESC's not calibrating due to not seei…

Started by Douglass Wilson

0 yesterday

BLDC motor reccomendation.

Greetings everyone, I am want to develop a tether hexacopter out of a tarot X6 and I am having problem in choosing the motors. The actual p…

Started by ZABBIE

10 yesterday
Reply by Abenr Ring

Hexa Copter

I'm looking to build a heavy lift hexa to support payload of upto 2 kg 

Started by Rahul

0 on Saturday

Fully autonomous UAV without compass

Hello everybody! - At the moment I m biulding UAV that I want to fly with no RC at all? but how to get rid of warning NO RC RECIVER on flig…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

0 on Friday

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 on Friday
Reply by Ben Tan

Windows 10 and Pixhawk problems

Hello. I´d say I now have read all threads concerning win10 problems but not one seems like mine. I´ve recently updated to win10 and have…

Started by Benjamin

12 on Thursday
Reply by Nikos

Pixhawk arms but MOTOR WILL NOT SPIN (ARDUPLANE)

Hey Y'all, This problem has been plaguing me in the setup of my drone. I cannot get the motor to spin or calibrate my ESC through pixhawk.…

Started by carl

0 on Thursday

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service