All Discussions Tagged '+' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7, 2017

Pixracer + Copter V3.3.4-rc3 : DSMX, CPPM not working, S-BUS working

Hi Guys, I have a Pixracer with APM Copter V3.3.4-rc3. I connected 2 different types of "spektrum like" satellites (DSMX : R110XL, DRX Ora…

Started by Fabrice

15 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Terry

UGCS + wookong + zenmuse z15 + GH4

UGCS + wookong + zenmuse z15 + GH4, this is the setup I have so far. I am trying to view video and take pictures, and I am having trouble g…

Started by Ken W.

0 Apr 25, 2016

Modding the 3DR QUAD KIT DRONE+Dronekits 500 mm X-QUAD

Please help me with criticisms and comments since I am a NEWBIE at Drone Building.  When I built my 3DR QUAD airframe ( still waiting on mo…

Started by Ron Sindric

0 Oct 20, 2015

Programs for reading sensor data for APM 2.5 + set using Arduino IDE

I am trying to run APM 2.5 + that I got from http://store.3drobotics.com/products/apm-2-5-kit . I want to use codes to read the data from 3…

Started by Aerobot

3 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Firdaous

3dr iris + no battery status on the controller

Hi All- I just bought my 3dr iris plus last week and ready to fly it. I did the firmware update and calibration . I noticed that in my cont…

Started by Chopok Loks

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Chopok Loks

Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + problem with Run on Target Hardware

I have the problem with Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . I have checked and rechecked everything and while compiling it still gives the same message.…

Started by Aerobot

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Aerobot

APM 2.5 + air speed

I have a APM 2.5 + . I can compile and run a file called airspeed.pde which measure airspeed. Just wondering, APM 2.5 + don't have an inbui…

Started by Aerobot

6 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Aerobot

T3

Hexa yaws CCW when raising throttle (update V/solved)

Dear all, thanks to this forum I was able to build my first copter. It is a Hexa +, with 360kv motors, 15*5.5 props, an AUW of about 3.1 kg…

Started by Thorsten

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

DiY - Mod - Rádio Turnigy 9x + Módulo DragonLink + BackLight

As always I like to modify my equipment and the experience gained in my Another topic I decided to tune up my Turnigy http://fpvbrasil.com

Started by Rafael

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Rafael

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service