All Discussions Tagged '1' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EKF velocity error before Auto flight - Copter 3.4.6

Hi, I was flying a new quadcopter on Friday to test the Auto flight mode. I had a successful first mission and I tried to replicate it. Si…

Started by Javier Cerna

0 Jul 2, 2017

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Gimbals to suit GoPro Hero 1? Do any exist?

Hey all, just wondering if anyone knew of any gimbals that would suit a GoPro Hero 1? If you haven't seen the GoPro hero 1, it doesn't actu…

Started by Luke Skywalker

0 Jul 18, 2016

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Krish

New to Arduplane, need simple answer on aileron setup - Pixhawk/Plane 3.4.0

I've successfully completed the build of a Skywalker 1880, and it's almost ready to go, however, I'm struggling with how to setup the ailer…

Started by Christopher Rice

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Chris Anderson

New Drones: 15 pages review about Inspire 1 (DJI), Scout X4 & Voyager 3 (Walkera)

I just re-visit the website QuadsForFun. They released a new Review about promissing new quadcopters (Inspire 1, Scout X4, announced Voyage…

Started by BeginnerBR

0 Mar 9, 2015

main output 1 doesnt exit throttle command pixhawk

Hello, I've just replaced an apm 2.6 for a pixhawk in an x quadcopter, main characteristics are: -2880 props -6S -60A ESCs The fact is i'm…

Started by Pablo Neira

0 Feb 12, 2015

3DR Version 1 Telemetry Radio with Pixhawk

So I finally added the 6th wire to my version 1 (3DR) telemetry radio and its not receiving any heartbeat packets. And if it does it takes…

Started by Keith M

22 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

Inspire 1 Optical Flow + Sonar

Can someone tell me more about the sonar module used for the Inspire 1, it looks very similar to the HC-SR04 sensor, and from what I heard,…

Started by benbojangles

1 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by benbojangles

Tricopter Latest Firmware APM V1

Moved to Arducopter 3.x forum for a chance at getting a response.   Morning all, On a whim I decided to build a tricopter and outfit it wi…

Started by James Roney

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by David Minall

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service