All Discussions Tagged '1' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry version 1 on APM 2.5

I messed up the wires on the transmitter part of my telemetry. I can't find a clear picture with them. Can anyone help me? I'm interested i…

Started by Adrian Ivan

1 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

APM 2.5 Channel 1 servo twitching in LOITER

I recently set up my bixler 1.1 and found some unusual behavior on channel 1 in LOITER Mode. Here are my details. APM 2.5 with plane:2.78 P…

Started by Trevor Strand

1 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

CompId 1 SysID 1

Hi,   I'm having probs with my 3DR telemetry connection. After a minor crash (about a 3 foot drop) I started getting a telemetry connection…

Started by Andie Gray

7 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Jorge Fernández

Send message to APM 1

I want send a message to the board APM 1 where inside has arduplane 2.40. Is there a way without using mission planner? Is there any script…

Started by DarkCoffee

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by DarkCoffee

error: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

Hi Everyone, I'm new in this field and I'm working with ardupilot APM 1 (atmega1280), and I got this error: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not…

Started by DarkCoffee

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by DarkCoffee

Analog ports 0 to 5 free on APM 1?

Can I use analog 0 to 5 of the APM 1 that are located close to the USB freely or are they already in use? The expansion ports (analog 6 and…

Started by Peter Koek

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Really......

Fixed my pdb problem and everything, all the motors arm and run all right at the exception of motor 1. Motor 1 seems too be at least 20% s…

Started by Sakar

3 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Sakar

APM1 Development Stopped?

I have noticed that the last few releases have been too big for the APM1. I have a few questions: Is development for the APM1 over, Do I h…

Started by Craig Burden

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mike Mac

xTend Modules

Hello All,  I have been in the process of trying to use a set of 1W xTend modules for telemetry with the ardupilot. They have been configur…

Started by Colin Ho

5 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Paul Hoi

"DO_SET_SERVO" issue

Hello everyone  ! I have an APM 1 with ArduPlane V2.28 firmware. I'm trying to use "DO_SET_SERVO" command to open the chute. To test its ac…

Started by Alex.CCCP

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Alex.CCCP

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service